Monday, June 15, 2009

The Nom Nom Truck is Coming!!!

Kogi is so last week. The newest truck to hit Los Angeles is the Nom Nom, bringing Vietnamese food to Ban Minh-crazed Angelenos. I can't wait to try a Vietnamese taco!

Blood runs in the streets in the aftermath of the Great American Food and Music Fest. Ed Levine formally apologizes, and gets his head bitten off. It tastes like chicken. I made a weekend trip out of the madness - stay tuned for pics and more griping!

Caroline in Crack hits The Golden State Diner

Integration now! Segregation never! The Hispanic food is finally coming out of the ethnic aisle. No more culinary barrios!

I can't believe I still haven't gotten the hamburger perfume.

Beacon offers $5 plates til June 17th!

Gourmet churros? Be still my heart!

No comments: