Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to Make the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich in the World


I spent some time hanging out with the guys from The Foundry, kings of the world's best grilled cheese sandwich, last weekend at LA Magazine's Food Event. I'm serious about this sandwich. They even have the trophies to prove it.

1. Heat pan to pretty darn hot and spread raisin walnut bread with apricot-caper puree and taleggio cheese



2. Add arugala and tomato confit


3. Add second piece of bread and press down firmly to seal.


 4. Keep checking the sandwich until it is just perfect. It may look burnt, but it isn't.


5. Present it to someone you deem worthy.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sandwich is amazing. If anyone can nail Greenspan's miracle, it's Josh McKnight.

Makayla said...

Good stuff here. I've been enjoying what I've been reading!

restaurant music services said...

Amazing sandwich. Going to try this one for my next special occasion.

Maria said...

Great stuff here. A happy holiday season to you and your readers!

Anna said...

This sandwich is so amazing. I'll try this at home

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

parfum said...

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.
rumah dijual | perlengkapan bayi | jakarta hotel | properti semarang | SEO Company