Friday, October 8, 2010

I love it when we're cruisin' together


 So...by now you are probably all wondering how the food was on the ship. There was a choice between a buffet and a sit-down dinner. There was also a little burger stand out by the pool. I didn;t make it to the two restaurants where you pay to dine. The buffet was the usual thing, not always my favorite. But they did have some wonderful international food, including a spectacular Indonesian chicken curry.


 And of course the desserts at the buffets are always good.


I loved the buffet breakfast, where they even had eggs over-easy instead of the usual spongy scrambled eggs.


 But I mostly ate in the dining room because the dining room was awe-inspiring.



 The salad bar, only available at lunch, had a huge selection of ingredients, tossed to order.




 The pastas were appealing


 But my favorite meal was this steak with gorgonzola sauce.


And of course the desserts.




 On the night they made Cherries Jubilee I followed the server to the station to watch. I love things on fire!



No comments: